The excellent, Symphony of the Night inspired Record of Lodoss War: Deedlit in Wonder Labyrinth is chugging along nicely, and a third update is on the way to introduce stages 3 and 4. Those next areas are going to take a little longer to come out than planned, though, with publisher Playism announcing a delay that moves the launch to January 2021.
Here’s an overview of what’s being worked on for the new update:
- Addition of other language support for the pause and key config menus.
- Addition of volume and other settings to the pause menu.
- Addition of gamepad rumble support.
- A new Game Manual, which can be checked in game at any time.
- The resolution of the text font will be doubled, for ease of viewing.
- From Stage 3 there will be new enemies which can inflict faint, poison and burn status effects.
- Aiming the bow has been adjusted to slow down while holding down the backdash button.
- New mini games.
While we wait, you can check out a brief new gameplay clip below.
Latest in Anime News by Crunchyroll!