If you’ve been waiting for another reason to dive into the combo-puzzle competition of Puyo Puyo Tetris 2, the PC release is on the horizon. Sega announced plans to bring the sequel to Steam on March 23, including all the console features along with additional bonuses like new characters and other content that has yet to be announced.
Puyo Puyo Tetris 2 is currently available on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Switch. Sega recently added a bunch of content, and you can see what’s new in the trailer below.
Some of the features include:
- Engage in up to 4 player online and local play, including the new online co-op Boss Raid mode that allows you to call upon three of your friends to aid you in your quest to take down fierce CPU-controlled bosses
- Select from a large cast of playable characters, both new and returning, including the recently announced additions of Sonic the Hedgehog, Lidelle, Ms. Accord, and The Ocean Prince, with more to come
- Navigate a new overworld map in Adventure Mode and follow the all-new story adventure, as the characters traverse the merged worlds to rescue their pals from a dark corruption
- Test your might in the robust, RPG-inspired Skill Battle mode where you’ll create a team of characters with complementary skills to strategize and create the most powerful trio possible
- Work on your puzzle skills in the full-fledged Lessons mode featuring over 150 interactive lessons that helps players learn everything from the basics to the tactics the pros use
Source: Press release
Latest in Anime News by Crunchyroll!