Popular Japanese anime goods and apparel store COSPA announced it’s best selling goods for 2020 earlier this week with, surprise surprise, Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba coming in at number one for the second year in a row. While that’s to be expected, the rest of the items that ranked in the top ten are probably not what some expected!
10. The Idolmaster: Shiny Colors Cape
9. Mobile Suit Gundam Outdoor Dinner Set
8. Sekai no Owari ni Shiba Inu to (Roaming the Apocalypse with my Shiba Inu) T-Shirt
7. The Quintessential Quintuplets Rings
6. Gintama: THE FINAL Mask
5. Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- Hoodie
4. Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS Keychain
3. HAIKYU‼ TO THE TOP Acrylic Stand
2. Laid-Back Camp x How Do You Like Wednesday? Collaboration T-Shirt
1. Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba T-Shirt
What items on the above ranking would you get? Let us know down in the comments below. Personally, I think the Rem hood would fit comfortably in my weeb wardrobe, and that Gintama mask would likely look good with any look (as well as keep me safe!).
Source: Mantan Web
Daryl Harding is a Japan Correspondent for Crunchyroll News. He also runs a YouTube channel about Japan stuff called TheDoctorDazza, tweets at @DoctorDazza, and posts photos of his travels on Instagram.
Latest in Anime News by Crunchyroll!