A press conference for the first-ever girl’s ice hockey-themed TV anime PuraOre! – PRIDE OF ORANGE – was held in Tokyo on December 11. It is a large-scale project that will be developed through various media in cooperation with CyberAgent Group and DMM GAMES. The TV anime is set to be aired in Japan between October and December 2021, while the game is planned to be released sometime in 2021.
The TV anime’s story centers on Dream Monkeys, a girl’s ice hockey team based in Nikko City, Tochigi Prefecture, and its members who aim to reach the top of the world. Manaka Mizusawa, a junior high school student living in the city, her younger sister Ayaka, and her childhood friends Kaoruko and Mami come to the door of a trial class held by the team. After practice, everyone is completely fascinated by ice hockey. Eventually, they were invited by the coach, Youko, to become official members of the team. Through practice games and training camps, everyone grows and the team becomes one. With the slogan, “Connect the puck with the bond of heart!,” Dream Monkeys head into the tournament.
You can check out the anime’s main character visuals with their voices in the first PV below.
- Director: Takebumi Anzai (Hitoribocchi no Marumaruseikatsu)
- Series composition: Touko Machida (Lucky Star)
- Anime character designer: Kii Tanaka (Hinomaru Sumo)
- Sound director: Akiko Fujita
- Music: MONACA / Yohei Kisara (StrayCats)
- Anime production: C2C (Wandering Witch: The Journey of Elaina)
Main voice cast:
- Manaka Mizusawa: Rie Masuda
- Yu Kiyose: Satomi Hongo
- Ayaka Mizusawa: Mayu Sagara
- Riko Saginuma: Saika Kitamori
- Naomi Takagi: Asuka Shioiri
- Kaoruko Yanagida: Yukari Moriyama
- Mami Ono: Yoshino Aoyama
©2020 PuraOre! Media Mix Partners
Latest in Anime News by Crunchyroll!