Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD Remaster is on the way to PS4, Switch, and PC on May 25, and those who want to play early can pre-order the Digital Deluxe Edition to dive into the updated version on May 21. Ahead of that, Atlus shared a new preview of the game in the form of a story trailer, so see what it’s all about in The World’s Rebirth video below.
Digital Deluxe Edition contents:
For those who have played before, here’s what’s new:
- Remastered 3D models and backgrounds
- Additional difficulty settings for players of all skill levels
- Including an easier difficulty level MERCIFUL as free DLC
- Suspend save – save your progress whenever you need!
- Voiced audio – choose between Japanese and English VO
- An alternate branch featuring Raidou Kuzunoha
Source: Press release
Latest in Anime News by Crunchyroll!